- You can visit the websites of Traxsideskating.com without revealing any personal information. However, Traxsideskating.com needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive Traxsideskating.com newsletter, or use certain Traxsideskating.com services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Traxsideskating.com will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Traxsideskating.com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Traxsideskating.com may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Traxsideskating.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Traxsideskating.com also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Traxsideskating.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Traxsideskating.com may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Traxsideskating.com to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
Traxsideskating.com may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Traxsideskating.com;
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Traxsideskating.com. If you have provided personal information to Traxsideskating.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Traxsideskating.com at [email protected].
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Traxsideskating.com Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Traxsideskating.com uses industry–standard SSL–encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Further, Traxsideskating.com retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Traxsideskating.com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Traxsideskating.com websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
All cancellation requests MUST be received in writing at least twenty (20) days prior to the scheduled event via email to [email protected]. Upon receipt of this written notification to Traxsideskating.com, refunds will be provided less a $10 administrative fee only if a cancellation request is received 20 days in advance in writing (email or letter). Phone calls or verbal messages will NOT be accepted as advance notification.
Cancellation requests submitted less than twenty (20) days and greater than fourteen (14) days prior to an event will be granted a credit for another event usable for a period of one year from the requested canceled event (credits can only be transferred one time).
No cancellations will be accepted thirteen (13) days or less prior to an event but you will have the option to sell or grant your registered slot to another person.
To request a refund, simply contact us with your order details via email to [email protected] twenty (20) days prior to your scheduled event.
SUBJECT LINE: REFUND REQUEST. You can also use the online form below to submit your request.
Your order total, minus a $10 administrative fee will be refunded. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund — we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full.
If there is no communication and you do not show up on the day of the event there will be no refund issued or credit given.
- Skaters shall skate at a reasonable speed. If you are passing more skaters than are passing you, slow down!
- Skaters shall not skate in a reckless manner, weave in and out, play tag, or skate in a manner than may jeopardize the safety of one’s self or others.
- Skaters shall report all injuries to management regardless of severity.
- All skaters are requested to report any conditions that they believe may jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
- Skaters shall not carry children while on skates anywhere in the building.
- Skaters shall not take hats, caps, purses, combs, hair brushes, sunglasses, toys, food or any similar items onto the skating floor.
- Skaters shall not sit on walls, railings, tables or counters.
- Skaters shall not stop or stand on the skating floor.
- Skaters shall place all shoes, coats, purses, and personal belongings in a locked locker or check area. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Skaters shall remove their skates before leaving the building.
- Skaters shall keep all food and drinks in the snack bar area.
- Skaters and guests shall not carry goods or drinks into this facility.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence will not be permitted on the premises.
- Skates that are designed for a toe or heel stop must be so equipped.
- Wheels must be clean and suitable for the skating surface.
- No gum chewing is allowed in the building.
- No smoking is allowed in the building.
- Skaters shall conduct themselves as ladies and gentlemen.
- No in and out privileges, loitering or littering around building. “When you leave – you leave.”
- All skaters shall be neatly groomed and clean. Proper attire shall be worn at all times.
- All skaters renting skates shall be required to wear socks.
- Skaters shall tuck shoe laces inside the rental skates and return them to the rental skate area when the session is over.
- Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases and/or hand bags before entering or leaving the building.
- No foul language is permitted.
- Parent spectators only.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject without refund anyone not meeting the standards set forth.